Tax on the income of freelancers and consultantsSeptember 27, 2020
Income From House PropertyOctober 13, 2020
An ITR or Income Tax Return is a form that enables a taxpayer to declare his investments, expenses, income, taxes, tax deductions, etc. As per the Income Tax Act 1961, every taxpayer in India must do ITR filing return every financial year. The Department of Income Tax has made the ITR filing process much simpler these days .
How Chaludiya & Co. helps you in filing your ITR filing
You need to keep the below-mentioned documents ready while doing ITR filing-
- PAN number
- ITR of the last Financial Year
- Bank statements of all your bank accounts ( including accounts of minors clubbed with you)
- Form 16 (TDS certificate) issued from your employer. If you have changed your jobs more than once during the Financial Year, Form 16 from all the employers are required.
- Form 26 AS- statement of tax deposited and deducted by your employer on your name, self-assessment tax, and advance tax
- Tax receipts of self-assessment tax and advance tax deposited by you. You need to deposit quarterly advance tax if your net tax liability after TDS exceeds Rs 5000 in a year.
- Challan 280 for taxes you have paid during the Financial Year
- Receipts of our tax-saving investments (such as LIC, NSC, PPF, medical insurance, and so on)
- Home loan tax deduction certificate (with the break-up of principal and interest) issued from your lender
Please note: PAN and Aadhaar linking is mandatory for ITR filing.
Don’t Miss ITR Deadline. Late Filing Fee Is Upto ₹ 10,000
For more information visit at www.chaludiya.com and mail on [email protected]