A Gift Deed is a legally binding document which is used when one person wants to transfer a gift to another person without exchange of money. The person who is giving the gift(owner) is called as donor and the person who is receiving the gift(receiver) is called as donee.
- Original Gift Deed to be executed
- Original Sale Deed of the property
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Document certifying Ready Reckoner Value and
- PAN card of both the parties to execute Gift Deed
- You need 2 witnesses at the time of execution of Gift Deed
- Other documents may require according to state requirements